SRM Medical Research Centre (SRM MRC)
An exclusive Medical Research Centre was established in 2008, with the avowed objective of promoting research in medical and allied sciences.
The activities of SRM MRC encompass
- Promoting basic and applied research projects.
- Encouraging PhD level research.
- Mentoring the faculty and the students in Scientific enquiry.
- Training thefaculty and students, by conducting courses in research methodology.
- Transferring the benefits of research to the community.
Click here for Siro Certification.
A unique feature of SRM University is the presence of almost all disciplines of knowledge. The Medical research Centre promotes interdisciplinary liaison, so as to maximize the benefits of this distinction. The research activities of the SRM Medical Research Centre include the following institutions, within the campus.
The research activities of the SRM Medical Research Centre include the following institutions:
- SRM Medical College, Hospital & Research Center
- SRM Dental College, Kattankulathur
- SRM Dental College, Ramapuram
- SRM College of Nursing
- SRM College of Occupational Therapy
- SRM College of Physiotherapy
- SRM Chennai Medical college, Irungalur, Trichy
- SRM Institute of Medical Specialities (SIMS), Chennai