- About SRM
- The Campus
- Student Accommodation
- Global Connections
- Student Achievements
- Visiting SRM
- Admission India
- Admission International
- Twining & Dual Degree
- SRM Carnegie Mellon Master Degree MSIT-ESE
- Financial Aid
- Colleges and Schools
- ISTE Chapter
- Campus Life
Students are expected to pay the full fee for the academic year. Partial payments / installments would not be entertained.
|S.NO||PARTICULARS (In INR)||2015 - 2016|
|I Year / Lateral Entry||II, III & IV Year|
|Bath Non Attached||Bath Attached||Bath Non Attached||Bath Attached|
|5||Sports & Games||2,000.00||2,000.00||2,000.00||2,000.00|
For A/C with Bath Attached
- For A/C with bath attached rooms on three sharing basis charges at Rs. 2,00,000/- per annum per student.
- Additional admission fee of Rs. 2,000/- applicable for First Year Students only.
- Laundry Fee of Rs. 5750/- (for Boys) and Rs. 6850/- (for Girls).
- Laundry Fee is compulsory for I Year and II Year students.
- No refund is permitted during the middle of the course unless the candidate withdraws
- Refund is not permitted if the student is expelled from the hostel.
New Admits Only:
Applicants are allowed to book hostel only after complete payment of balance tuition fee and Pre- enrollment process. The hostel room booking will be based on first come, first serve basis.
|Last date of payment of balance tution fee||June 10, 2015|
|Pre-enrollment commences on||June 9, 2015|
|Hostel booking for E & T commences on||June 7, 2015|
|Hostel booking for Faculty of Science and Humanities, Faculty of Management and Department of Pharmacy commences on||June 24, 2015|
Hostel Cancellation Charges:
The cancellation fee for the hostel room rent, mess and laundry are as follows:
- Cancellation must be made before July 15, 2015
- Admission fee of Rs.2000/- will not be refunded in room rent
- Service charges of Rs.2000/- will be deducted for mess fees
Services charges of Rs.500/- will be deducted for laundry fees
Kattankulathur Campus - Faculty of Science & Humanities, Faulty of Management,
College of Pharmacy (Ist year UG):
There are separate University Hostels available for Boys and Girls. Priority for hostel allotment will be given to the out station (other than Chennai) students.
|Ramapuram Part: Vadapalani Campus:|
Separate hostels for Men and Women are available. Students who are desirous of staying in the hostel are advised to contact Vadapalani Campus Office (C-Block).
If you have filled the hostel form, you will be allotted with suitable room on first come first serve basis. In hostel you will be provided with cot(6*3) and table with chair. Please bring bedding and other essential things which you may need during your stay at hostel. Kindly bring demand drafts as follows;