Post Graduates ( MD /MS) Admissions 2019 - 2020
The Candidates Selected through All India Common counseling through DGHS for admissions at SRM Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, should report to The Dean between 9 AM to 5 PM within the DGHS stipulated reporting dates for each round of counseling. Venue for reporting by the candidates: SRM Medical College Conference Hall (Ground Floor), Kattankulathur campus. The Candidates should report along with Original Certificates and Demand Draft for tuition fees & Other fee or UTR No for Transfer through RTGS as specified herein below. The Candidates should bring the following certificates / documents in Original (alongwith 2 sets of photocopies of the same):
a) SC/ST Certificate issued by the competent authority in the given format <click here to download> and should be in English if it is in other than English and English version of the same should be submitted. Sub caste should be clearly mentioned in the certificate.
b) OBC certificate issued by the competent authority. The sub-caste should tally with the Central List of OBC. The OBC candidates should not belong to Creamy Layer. The OBC certificate must be in the given format <click here to download>.
c) Disability Certificate issued from a duly constituted and authorized Medical Board for 21 Benchmark Disabilities as per the Rights of Persons with Disability Act,2016. No other PH certificate, issued by any other Authorities/ Hospital will be entertained.
1. As per the directions of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in the case (W.P. (C) No.689/2017- Consortium of Deemed universities in Karnataka (CODEUNIK) & Anr. Vs. Union Of India & Ors.) dated 22-08-2017 and principles set out in Anshul Tomar (supra) case.
The list of documents to be submitted are as follows:
1. Affidavit of the person who is NRI and the sponsorer.
2. Documents claiming that the sponsorer is an NRI (Passport, Visa of the sponsorer)
3. Relationship of NRI with the candidate as per the court orders of The Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in case W.P.(c) No. 689/2017- Consortium of Deemed Universities in Karnataka (CODEUNIK) & Ans. Vs Union of India & Ors. dated 22-08- 2017.
4. Affidavit from the sponsorer that he / she will sponsor the entire course fee of the candidate.
5. Embassy Certificate of the Sponsorer. Candidates without original certificate/ documents shall not be allowed to take admission. Candidates who have deposited their original documents with any other Institute/ College/ University and come for admission with a certificate stating that "their original certificates are deposited with the Institute /College/ University" will not be allowed to take admission. Allotment letter given by DGHS for admission, is subject to fulfillment of all eligibility criteria prescribed by the MCI and Medical fitness of the candidates. Those who do not fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria and not found medically fit will not be admitted to the course of study to which they are allotted by the DGHS.
|SRM Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Kattankulathur|
|Fees Details & Seat Matrix – MD /MS ( 2019-2020)|
|BRANCH||Type||Total No. of Seats||Domestic||NRI Seats||Annual Fee||NRI Fee (USD)|
|M.D. (DERM.,VENE. & LEPROSY)/ (DERMATOLOGY)/(SKIN & VENEREAL DISEASES)/(VENEREOLOGY)||Recognized||4||3||1||5000000||$90,000|
|M.D. (GENERAL MEDICINE)||Recognized||8||7||1||4000000||$75,000|
|M.S. (GENERAL SURGERY)||Recognized||8||8||0||3500000||-|
|M.D /M.S (OBSTETRICS and GYNAECOLOGY)||Recognized||3||2||1||5000000||$90,000|
|M.D. (PREVENTIVE & SOCIAL MEDICINE)/ COMMUNITY MEDICINE||Recognized||4||4||0||700000||-|
|M.D. (RESPIRATORY MEDICINE)||Recognized||2||2||0||3000000||-|
Annual Hostel Fees - Rs.160000 /- (Single room without A/C)
Mess Fee - Rs. 75 000/-
Total - Rs. 235000/-
Note:- The above tuition fees & Hostel fees can be paid either by way of DD favouring “SRMIST MEDICAL COLLEGE” or “SRM MEDICAL COLLEGE HOSPITAL AND RESEARCH CENTRE” OR through ONLINE. Details should be furnished at the rear side of DD:
1. Student Name
2. Course Name
3. NEET Roll No.
4. Account Holder name
BANK DETAILS FOR ONLINE TRANSACTION
|Name of Bank : YES BANK LIMITED|
|Branch : NO 108 RadhaKrishnan SALAI BRANCH, MYLAPORE|
|IFSC CODE : YESB0000594|
|Account number : 059488700001024|
|Account Title : SRMIST MEDICAL COLLEGE|
|Cust ID : 10237253|
|Name of Bank : CITY UNION BANK LIMITED|
|Branch : No. 19a, Sivashanmugam Road, Tambaram West, Tambaram600045.|
|IFSC CODE : CIUB0000117|
|Account number : 510909010110221|
|Account Title : SRM MEDICAL COLLEGE HOSPITAL AND RESEARCH CENTRE|
|Time of Withdrawal||Fee Refund Amount|
|After 1st round of Counseling||Total Fees paid till date less Registration fee.|
|After 2nd round of Counseling||Fee paid (Less registration) will be refunded if it is Upgraded by the DGHS. No refund, if the candidate withdraw after 2nd round on their own.|
|After Mop-up round||No refund of (i) fees paid till date and (ii) registration fee.|
|Anytime during the Stray Vacancy round and thereafter.||No refund of (i) fees paid till date and (ii) registration fee. In addition, the candidates shall be required to remit the fees for the remaining course period/duration of the programme also.|