- About SRM
- The Campus
- Student Accommodation
- Global Connections
- Student Achievements
- Visiting SRM
- Admission India
- Admission International
- Twining & Dual Degree
- SRM Carnegie Mellon Master Degree MSIT-ESE
- Financial Aid
- Campus Life
VISION OF THE LAB
To understand the internal organization of INTEL 8085, 8086 Microprocessors and Assembly Language Programs using the instruction sets of both processors and to study the interfacing of the processor with various peripheral devices.
Microprocessor laboratory is equipped with 8085 microprocessor kits, interfacing devices, Macro Assembler and IBM PC's. The students gain programming skills in 8085 Assembly Language and Interfacing with various devices such as Stepper Motor, Analog-to-Digital converter, Seven Segment display. The students have in depth knowledge in writing and executing 8086 Assembly Language programs with 8086 Macro Assembler. Students also do C programs using IBM PC's.
8085 Microprocessor trainer:[Model: micro 85 eb-II]
- Intel 8085A CPU @ 6.144 MHz Clock speed.
- RAM: 8KB expandable to 64KB, Jumper selectable.
- EPROM: 8KB expandable to 64KB, Jumper selectable.
- 3 Channel 16 bit counter / timer terminated in a 10 Pin Connector.
- 48 TTL I/O Lines, terminated at 26 pin FRC connector
- RS232C Compatible serial Port terminated in a 9Pin "D" Male Connector.
- One VXT Bus (50 Pin FRC Connector) for interfacing.
- Interrupts, SID and SOD are terminated in a separate 5 Pin Connector.
ADDITIONAL ON BOARD FEATURES: Additional on board hardware provided on Micro-85ebII to study the behavior of all Interrupt lines of 8085 CPU. This hardware supports the single byte and multi byte Interrupt Instruction of INTR. The hardware provided enables the student to study the execution of each Instruction by one machine cycle by cycle.
|Model Name||Processor||Memory||Peripheral Interface||Connectivity||Total Number of Systems|
|IBM||A51 INTEL PIV||1GB||32|
|8085 MICROPROCESSOR KIT||64KB||29|
- Programmable peripheral interface
- ADC Interface
- DAC Interface
- Seven Segment Display
- Printer Interface
- Macro assembler
- C Compiler
Lab investment: 13, 50,000/-
Students can get trained in 8085 Microprocessor kit and Interfacing devices.
The lab is utilized for conducting the following course(s):
CS0112 - programming in c
CSO211/CS0252-Microprocessor&interfacing lab/Microprocessor lab
LAB LOCATION & TIMINGS
The Microprocessor Laboratory is located in Tech Park 8th Floor
Lab Open Hours: 8:45am - 4:30pm
Lab Classes Scheduled based on Courses offered in Current Semester
|FACULTY||DESIGNATION||EMAIL ID||MOBILE NUMBER|
|Ms. J.Fahamitha||Lab Programmeremail@example.com||9715661899|