- About SRM
- The Campus
- Student Accommodation
- Global Connections
- Student Achievements
- Visiting SRM
- Campus Life
Information in Public Interest
INFORMATION IN PUBLIC INTEREST
"Compliance of the Deemed to be University in response to MHRD's order No.F.4-30/2009-U.I(A) Dated 17th July, 2009 and UGC Letter No.F.6-1(7)/2006(CPP-I) dated 7th August, 2009 for disclosure of information in public interest"
- Information relating to availability of infrastructure and Physical assets
- Information regarding grants-in-aid provided by the central Government or the state government or by any agency assisted by the Central Government or State Government and its utilization thereof
Information regarding the admission criteria and the process of admissions in respect of all courses of study, whether degree or diploma, and whether by regular mode or distance mode (with the approval of the UGC-AICTE-DEC Joint Committee)
College Details of Entrance Test SRM Engineering College, Kattankulathur, Chennai Merit List based on Common Entrance Examination and Marks in qualifying Examination. The Examinations are conducted in All India basis by Dean, Admissions. Based on the Merit list candidates are called for Counselling to allocate different programmes. SRM Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Kattankulathur SRM Dental College, Chennai SRM College of Pharmacy, Chennai SRM College of Nursing, Chennai SRM College of Physiotherapy, Chennai SRM College of Occupational Therapy, Chennai SRM Institute of Management and Technology, Modi Nagar, U.P.
For further details click here
- Information regarding details of faculty positions in each of the schools / faculties comprising part of such university/institution along with the Photographs of such faculty members and the nature of their employment, whether regular, temporary, visiting or guest.
Information regarding the fee structures, including all its components, chargeable in respect of the pursuit of any course of study whether degree or diploma and whether by the regular mode or distance mode (with the approval of the UGC-AICTE-DEC Joint Committee)
The main income is derived from the students fees. Considering this and the expenditure incurred to meet the requirement of norms and regulations fee structure is fixed, the details of which are given below. The Fees Structure is decided at the start of academic year based recommendation of a committee specially constituted for this purpose. The composition of the committee is as follows.
- Member from Finance Committee
- Member from Board of Management
- Pro vice chancellor
- Convener - Registrar
The committee considers the following aspects before finalizing the Fees Structure
- Balance sheet of 2007-08, 2006 -2007 and provisional income - expenditure statement of 2008-09
- Additional finance required to meet the phased implementation of VI pay commission
- Expansion programs envisaged for the University
The fee structure prescribed by State Government for self-financing Engg. Colleges
For furthet details click here
- Information regarding academic curriculum in respect of the courses offered, whether degree or diploma
Information regarding all study centres, and its locations thereof, opened by the universities and institutions to impart distance education (with the approval of the UGC-AICTE-DEC joint Committee)
- Not Applicable
- UGC (Mandatory assessment And accreditation of the Educational Institutions) Regulations, 2012
- Accreditation of SRM Institute of Science and Technology (SRM University) by NAAC with "A" grade