- About SRM
- The Campus
- Student Accommodation
- Global Connections
- Student Achievements
- Visiting SRM
- Campus Life
Internal Quality Assurance Cell
Functions of IQAC
- Development and application of quality bench marks /parameters in various activities of the university.
- Creating awareness on quality aspects.
- Organization of discussions and promotion of quality circles.
- Recoding and monitoring of quality measures of the institution.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the institution for quality related activities Preparation of AQARs.
Recent Activities of IQAC
- NBA accreditation process.
- Preparation of NAAC-RAR.
- Input to curriculum development.
- Designing Self appraisal format for faculty.
- Liaison with UGC/MHRD/ACU and submission of reports.
- Facilitation of participation in media conducted surveys.