- About SRM
- The Campus
- Student Accommodation
- Global Connections
- Student Achievements
- Visiting SRM
- Admission India
- Admission International
- Twining & Dual Degree
- SRM Carnegie Mellon Master Degree MSIT-ESE
- Financial Aid
- Campus Life
Duration & Eligibility
Duration: TWO years – First year at SRM University, Kattankulathur (Near Chennai), India and the Second year at Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, USA.
- Must hold an Undergraduate Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Information Technology, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, or similar specialization.
- The minimum aggregate of 60% or CGPA 8.0. Students who are completing their B.Tech / B.E degree in the above specialization.
- The applicants are required to appear for GRE and TOEFL.
- The student must also possess the required project / internship experience and skill sets can apply.