- About SRM
- The Campus
- Student Accommodation
- Global Connections
- Student Achievements
- Visiting SRM
- Admission India
- Admission International
- Twining & Dual Degree
- SRM Carnegie Mellon Master Degree MSIT-ESE
- Financial Aid
- Colleges and Schools
- ISTE Chapter
- Campus Life
How to Apply
Admission is open from 15 October 2014 through 15 March 2015.
Applicants will want to read all instructions carefully, and provide the following:
- Score report from Graduate Record Examination (GRE). Scores should be sent to the School of Computer Science, Carnegie Mellon University. The subject test in Computer Science is not required but highly recommended.
- Score report from the TOEFL examination. Scores can be reported informally on the application, with official scores sent thereafter (code 4256).
- Curriculum Vitae that clearly describes the candidate’s professional experience.
- Statement of Purpose (SOP) that clearly outlines the applicant’s intent and motivation.
- One-page explanation of project experience.
- Official transcripts of all academic degrees obtained.
- Three letters of recommendation (at least one academic in nature).
For further queries, please write to: email@example.com