- About SRM
- The Campus
- Student Accommodation
- Global Connections
- Student Achievements
- Visiting SRM
- Campus Life
How to Apply
Admission Open - till Thursday, 5 March 2015. (Midnight)
Click Here to Apply
Carefully read the instruction while applying online, providing the following details:
- Scores from Graduate Record Examination (GRE).. Your scores should be sent to the School of Computer Science, Carnegie Mellon University. The subject test in Computer Science is not required but highly recommended.
- TOEFL examination. Scores are to be reported informally on the application, and official scores sent thereafter directly to the MSE (code 4256).
- Curriculum Vitae that clearly describes the candidate’s professional experience
- The Statement of Purpose (SOP), clearly stating why the applicant wants to enter the program
- One -page explanation of project experience
- Official transcripts of the academic degrees obtained
- Three letters of recommendation, at least one should be academic in nature
After applying online directly to Carnegie Mellon, candidate has to forward the above mentioned supporting documents as Hard Copy along with an application fee of USD 40 / - or Rs 2,200/- which is payable directly to SRM University by DD / cheque drawn in favour of "SRMIST" payable at Chennai, to the following address with a covering letter mentioning the Carnegie Mellon Application Number.
2nd floor, Central Library building (west wing)
SRM University, Kattankulathur – 603 203
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Tel: +91 – 44 2741 7838 (Extn 1651), Mobile: +91 – 80561 69925