FDP on IoT using Arduino and Raspberry PI
The Internet of Things is the concept of everyday objects - from industrial machines to wearable devices - using built-in sensors to gather data and take action on that data across a network. This FDP is aimed at giving hands-on training to the faculty members, research scholars and PG students on various aspects of IoT.
- Registration Fees - Rs.1000/-
- Last Date of Registration - 20 November 2018
- Intimation of acceptance - 23 November 2018.
- Dr.S.Prasanna Devi, Head - CSE
- Mrs.G.Chamundeeswari, Assistant Professor, CSE
- For Registration an further clarifications - 9884655791