Alumni students who have not collected their Degree Certificate so far from November 2010 are hereby notified to collect it immediately from the University.
|Pending Unissued Degree Certificate List as on December 10, 2016.|
|12th Convocation - Oct 2016|
|11th Convocation - Nov 2015|
|10th Convocation - March 2015|
|9th Convocation - Feb 2014|
|8th Convocation - Dec 2012|
|7th Convocation - Nov 2011|
The Degree certificate can be collected from the Office of Controller of Examinations by submitting the below mentioned documents.
1. Filled Application form for collecting the Degree Certificate. Download Application Form Here.
2. Photocopy of Provisional Certificate.
3. Photocopy of Government issued ID proof (PAN card/DL/Passport/Voter ID etc) of the Alumni.
4. Demand Draft towards the Search fee (if applicable).
To receive the certificate by post, kindly forward your filled-in application form mentioning your complete Indian residential address along with other documents by post to the Office of Controller of Examinations.
1. The search fee will be applicable if Degree certificate is collected in the duration as mentioned below:
Duration from the date of Convocation
|Less than 3 Months||No fees|
|Above 3 months to 1 year||Rs. 1,000|
|Above 1 year to 5 years||Rs. 5,000|
|Above 5 years and up to 10 years||Rs. 10,000|
DD should be drawn in favour of “SRMIST” payable at Chennai.
The following details should be written on the reverse side of the DD :
2. The University may not be held responsible for delay/improper/non-delivery of certificate, if any by postal authorities. Under such circumstances, the student should follow the procedure to apply for Duplicate certificate.
3. The Candidate who are requesting their degree certificate through e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), the following photocopy of the documents are to be enclosed in the e-mail :
The Controller Of Examinations,
Kattankulathur - 603 203.
Please Contact: 044 - 2741 7225